about the tutorials
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy to learn, and accessible for everyone. We've made sure the instructions for this workshop are crystal-clear.
The full process of learning the curriculum and coaching takes 5-8 hours total. (If you already have a group of girls in mind and a friend who can facilitate the workshop with you, you're ahead of the game.)
These tutorials are for...
Already ordered your toolkit and ready to start coaching? These tutorials help you take a closer look into the curriculum and start practicing.
Interested in our program, but not sure if coaching a workshop is right for you? Checking out these tutorials is a quick and easy way to find out.
The tutorials will only take about 30min - 1 hour to complete. There are 6 Parts, each teaching a 20-minute section of the workshop. Scroll down and start the tutorials whenever you're ready, and feel free to come back to this website over time to refresh your memory.
Basic Workshop Info:
- Each workshop runs 2 hours long and accommodates for 5-40 students max. We recommend starting with 15-20 girls.
- Since each toolkit contains enough teaching materials for 40 students max, if you have a larger group, you'll want more than one toolkit.
- We recommend teaching in a group of 4 Facilitators.
- All teaching materials are gender-neutral and geared towards middle-schoolers (ages 10-14). If you have questions about adapting your workshop for different age groups or genders, email us at email@example.com.
- When you order your Toolkit, you'll be able to download a PDF of the Workshop Packet. You can use this PDF to print as many packets as you need for the students attending your workshop.
More questions? Check out our FAQ page.