about the tutorials
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy to learn, and accessible for everyone. We've made sure the instructions for this workshop are crystal-clear!
The full process of learning the curriculum and coaching takes 5-8 hours total. (If you already have a group of girls in mind and a friend who can facilitate the workshop with you, you're ahead of the game.)
who are these tutorials for?
- The Curious. Interested in our program, but not sure if coaching a workshop is right for you? Checking out these tutorials is a quick and easy way to find out.
- The Committed. Already ordered your toolkit and ready to start coaching? These tutorials help you take a closer look into the curriculum and start practicing.
The tutorials are free and completely self-paced. Scroll down and start the tutorials whenever you're ready, and feel free to come back to this website over time to refresh your memory.
There are 6 Parts, each teaching a 20-minute section of the workshop.
Basic Workshop Info:
- Each workshop runs 2 hours long and accommodates for 5-40 students max. We recommend starting with 15-20 girls.
- Each toolkit contains enough teaching materials for 40 students max. If you have a larger group, you'll want more than one toolkit!
- We recommend having 4 Facilitators.
- All teaching materials are gender-neutral and geared towards middle-schoolers (ages 10-14). If you have questions about adapting your workshop for different age groups or genders, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you order your Toolkit, you'll be able to download a PDF of the Workshop Packet. Feel free to print as many packets as you need for the students attending your workshop.