host a workshop
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy to learn, and accessible for everyone. That's why we've worked hard to package all our best practices together into one box. All you need to get started is a Teaching Toolkit.
the teaching toolkit
The Teaching Toolkit is a "workshop in a box" that includes all the materials and info you'll need to start teaching. The Find Your Drive toolkit comes with:
- Facilitation Guidebook
- "How To" Note Cards
- Activity Strength Cards
- Leadership Quiz Cards and Answer Keys
Check out the online tutorials for step-by-step instructions, photos, and videos for teaching your first workshop.
You can use the toolkit to coach as many workshops as you'd like. Just keep re-stocking it with post-its and printed workshop packets, and you'll be all set to go.
the impact you'll create
You can use this workshop and toolkit to:
- Try design thinking for the first time in your Girl Scout troop, classroom, program, or event.
- Create a space for girls to connect as leaders and change-makers in your school or community.
- Add a social impact mission/purpose to the STEM work that your community is already doing.
- Empower high school / college women to coach a workshop for younger girls, and become even more inspiring mentors, leaders, and role-models for them.
- Kick-off the new school year or semester in an inspiring, meaningful way. The workshop focuses on teamwork, creativity, and celebrating each other's strengths.