we invite you to host a workshop!
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy to learn, and accessible for everyone. That's why we've worked hard to package all of our best practices together in one box. All you need to get started is a Teaching Toolkit!
about the teaching toolkit
The Teaching Toolkit is a "workshop in a box." It includes all the easy-to-learn materials and info you'll need to bring our design thinking and leadership curriculum to your community of girls! To get started...
- Order your Teaching Toolkit online.
- As Workshop Day approaches, check out our online tutorials that contain step-by-step instructions, photos, and videos to show you how the workshop works in real-time. The course is completely self-paced, so start whenever you're ready and feel free to come back to it over time to refresh your memory!
Questions? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of impact do you want to create?
Use the Teaching Toolkit to...
- Kick-off the new school-year in an inspiring and meaningful way. All of the teamwork and creativity in the workshop helps students bond, celebrate each other's strengths, and gain confidence in sharing ideas of their own.
- Try design thinking for the first time in your Girl Scout troop, classroom, program, or event.
- Create a space for girls to connect as leaders and change-makers in your school or community.
- Add a social impact mission and purpose to the STEM work that your community might already be doing. For example, if your girls are learning to code, take the next step and show them how to use their programming skills to make a difference in the world.
- Empower high school or college women to coach a workshop and become even stronger mentors, leaders, and role-models for younger girls at their school or in their community.
The Teaching Toolkit can be used to coach as many workshops as you'd like. Just keep re-stocking the kit with post-its and print-out packets, and you'll be all set to go!
We've delivered almost 100 toolkits so far, partnering with a diverse range of schools and organizations across the US. We are also excited to be forming new relationships with communities abroad, including the UK, South Africa, Italy, and Australia.
If you work and live in a country outside the US and are interested in working together, contact us at email@example.com.